Sunday morning is full of kids. Our goal is to teach our children how to be Disciples of Jesus Christ.
Children’s program registration form: Children’s Registration Form
We aim to teach our children
- How to love. Through the small groups we teach our children how to be friends with each other. We emphasise the difference in behaviour between a school yard and the Church yard!!!
- How to pray. A prayer time happens every week with the children
- How to worship. This happens in the first 15 mins that the children are in Church together
- How to have fun. Every week there are fun activities for your child.
- About the Bible through lessons held each week
- How to make a difference through service projects and activities where they think of others.
- About evangelism by encouraging them to bring a friend
- H.O.W. to behave? Our behavioural standards are Honour, Obedience and Wisdom. If children are unable to respond to these basic standards after discussion with the child, they will be returned to their parents.
On Sunday we have the following groups
Crèche: shared by parents
- There are small age based groups for children and youth every Sunday morning during school term
- We begin together with worship at 9am
- Every term all ages share in church together at least once
- Every term the children are involved in Serving Church Sunday
Youth Group (grades 7-12)
This is our youth group which runs fortnightly on Saturday nights from 7 – 9pm. Youth group do lots of fun activities including bowling, Olympics, Master Chef, movies etc. There are also Combined Churches Youth Group activities including Amazing Chase, and party on YWAM ship.